With e-sport on the rise, professional gaming is probing it’s way onto the every corner of the street. Popular games such as PUBG, Fortnite, DOTA, Overwatch, Battleforge on Twitch, or God of War are getting engaged and dedicated players from all around the globe. However, in order to run these games smoothly and lag-free, an advanced set of hardware is necessary. The advance mechanisms which modern gaming requires, is the ultimate desire of every gamer. But a pro gaming setup comes with an equal unapproachable price, especially if you include. The costs are often so high to build a pro gaming set up, that one might consider selling an arm and leg. But keeping up with the global market demand and competition, there are various hardware companies who are prepared to offer you a pro gaming set up in a stunningly affordable price.A PC set up like that, which can provide you pro experience, is ranged between $500 to $1000.
Here are a few pro gaming setups within an affordable price range:
• Cooling friendly: In order to keep up with rapid frame rate and GPU processing, heating is a major problem which is faced by gaming PCs. While pro gaming setups are installed with liquid cooling, it is simply impossible to maintain budget and liquid cooling at the same time in a budget gaming pc. For that, one might considerRyzen 5 1500x and a GTX 1060. With these one can get a pretty cool setup, yet 4k gaming experience.
• GPU: Buying a good GPU is necessary for a pro gaming setup. However, the price might hinders one’s wishes. For that one might go for Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, EVGA GTX 1060 6GB or PNY GTX 1060 3GB. All these come within reasonable price. Also it is able to run smooth VR experience, which is an advantageous point.
• CPU: When it comes to gaming pcs, CPU plays a minor role compared to GPU. Still, it is an essential component which one cannot ignore. If you’re a fan of Intel, you might consider Intel Core i3-8100, because this is the first time Intel is selling a quad-core processor within an affordable price range. But if you’re not too picky about the brand, there are wide ranges of AMD gaming processors within reason, leaving room to grab the best gaming desk to add to your arsenal. For example, the AMD Ryzen series, including AMD Ryzen 5 1600, AMD Ryzen 5 1500X and so on.
• RAM: One can not simply run the games without RAM. However, in past few years there had been a surge in RAM prices. Still, one can afford good quality DDR4 RAM upto 8 GB (which is fine for high end gaming experience). Few such good choices would be 8GB G.SkillRipjaws 4 DDR4, Vengeance LPX 8GB 2x4GB DDR4 or Patriot Viper 8GB.
• MEMORY: Unlike a Working PC, a gaming PC consists SSD instead of HDD ; for better performance and speed. Crucial MX300 275GB is perhaps one of the best SSDs available within affordable price. Apart from that, there is also ADATA XPG 256GB.
• Motherboard: For motherboard, one can go for MSI. Whether Motherboard: MSI Z370-A Pro or MSI B350M.
• Case: A cool looking case is always important to flaunt your gaming setup. For that one can choose AeroCool Aero300FAW, Fractal Design Focus G or Rosewill SRM-01
• Monitor: For a greater gaming experience, one needs a great screen. A few good gaming monitors are the ASUS VG245H, LG 34UM68 UltraWide IPS, Samsung U28E510D ultra HD or the cheapest ASUS VG245H.
Though the usual mouse and keyboard are fine for gaming, if you plan on gaming for a considerable amount of time, you should always opt for a gaming keyboard and mouse. Those are mostly within an affordable range and available widely in the market.
By setting these hardware up you’ll not only be able to create a stunningly aesthetic gaming setup that mimics the pros, but also you’ll get similarly fast paced smooth experience, which every gamer craves for.